Paul Arthur

Job Title:

Associate Director

Brief career history:

Studied at Reading University 2005-2008

Worked at King Sturge / JLL 2008-2012

Started at Paragon in 2012

About me:

No kids for me, so I still have my freedom. Approximately 95% of my time is spent eating. The other 5% involves watching / playing sports, with Arsenal causing my primary hardships. I also try to travel as much as work allows and listen to live music with my friends / partner.

Favourite Food:

Meat

Favourite cocktail or drink:

Ale

Favourite London Eatery:

Still haven’t found anywhere to top the taste sensation that is ‘dip n flip’ in Clapham…amazing bun bursting burgers dipped in gravy. I’m not even Northern…

Favourite travel destination:

Thailand closely followed by Austin, Texas

A random thing someone wouldn’t know about you:

I introduced to the world the phrase “hangry”

paularthur@paragonbc.co.uk

020 7125 0112

Download vCard < Back to List

Our People