Energy Performance Certification

The Energy Performance of Buildings Directive requires an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) must be provided by the vendor for non-domestic properties at the point of sale or lease, subject to criteria of building size and when exchange of contract occurs. An EPC is required for any property that is over 50m2 in size. We have the suitably qualified individuals to prepare certification in a timely and cost efficient manner.

Related Case Studies

81% of turnover generated from repeat business